Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Unexpected Oddities.



Well what can I say. I had a lot of fun this weekend with a really cute guy. He's older than me but we can just sit around and have fun, act silly, be stupid, whatever together and its fine. He even helped me deal with my problems when I started crying which made me feel bad that I did but good that he wanted to help me.

I used to be worried about dating, its never really fun for me because I usually end up getting hurt because I develop emotional attachments so easily. I'm not positive if we'll end up dating or not, but then again neither is he. So he's taking it slow so we can be sure that both of us are actually ready to be with each other. He kinda lives far away, but he drives an hour and a half through the snow just to see me.

He spent the weekend and helped me study for my exams and fixed all the computers in our house since hes like wicked smart even though he doesn't think he is. On the last day my dad made me send him home early because he suddenly came to the realization that he wouldn't let a girl sleep-over if I was straight so why would he let a guy sleep-over since I'm bi.

So that was annoying but he was understanding and just wants to make me happy. So he left and no problem whatever. I he reads this thanks for that :) <3 Anyways I'm gunna wrap this up now.

And yes that is us holding hands in the picture. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment