Saturday, October 16, 2010

In Sickness and In Health

Today was rather slow and really boring. I woke up sick and slept in until about 12 got up and took a shower... helped me breathe for a while but then my nose started running like a faucet. Got firewood and built a fire because I was freezing cold. Played more World of Warcraft... That's always interesting. I got my druid to level 80 a few days ago and now I'm running her through dungeons trying to get achievements and stuff. Gotta pay the bills yah know :) I've been talking to a few people on facebook nothing special. Me and DJ aren't sure what's going on at the time but are working to resolve our insecurities so Pooh Bear doesn't fall out of his tree without landing in a honey pot (Only DJ will understand that). Well that's about it. I'm uploading some WoW screenshots for yall' so you can see what I do besides facebook, school, demolition yardwork, and other randomly annoying stuff that I do. Talk later :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment