Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Skedaddle.

Surprise! I'm back. So quick update: I have moved from Stonington, CT to Brookline, MA which is about 20 feet from Boston University. That being said I have also obviously started a new school for senior year. So when I refer to BHS it's Brookline High School.

On a family note:

I just spent Thanksgiving Break with my grandparents in Florida who brought me over to my mothers' house for Turkey Day. Awkward.com Going over to the persons house who verbally, mentally, and physically abused you for years and then kicked you out after trying to have you arrested. I didn't say anything at all. Also she was riding her motorcycle about a year ago and was hit by an oncoming SUV. Her left arm is paralyzed and her body hasn't gotten out of the 'Fight or Flight' response mode. This means her blood isn't being pumped correctly or something. I'll figure out exactly what she has later.

Also, my father and I are no longer speaking. I mean he was an alcoholic whether he or the rest of the family wants to admit it or not. Because of this I left without telling anyone. So the Ryan Family population of CT is still pissy and frankly I'm just going to let them stay that way. I don't need anymore crap from them. I went from one situation to another long enough.

On a lighter note:
- My new favorite singer is..... Christina Aguilera.
- My favorite songs of hers' are.... Your Body, Make the World Move, and Army of Me. All off her new album Lotus (If your interested in it I recommend the Deluxe Version).
- I'm now watching Corner Gas.
- I love The Voice, and have never watched American Idol.
- I'm still playing World of Warcraft and now with my best friend DB.

Well that's it for now. I'm sure I'll be posting weekly or bi-weekly from now on.

Also thank you to those of you who messaged me and asked me to continue the blog. It's nice to know that after all this time y'all still want to listen to my nonsense.

-RN

Also, I plan to begin writing an Autobiography on my life focusing on the abused side of my life so others will know they're not alone. Frankly I'm tired of hearing about gay suicides. I am ALWAYS here for you guys if you need me. If it gets to a really rough patch I will make sure to answer my texts as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment